Welcome to my world!! :)

Hi!!
Welcome to my beloved blog, a place where I put all my thoughts into.. So, have a nice surf and enjoy!! :D

Friday, December 18, 2009

Spread my wings and fly away..

"Spread my wings and fly away.." is a phrase that always been running inside my head over and over again.. Kind of silly and stupid I think, but that is the fact.. I've been thinking of everything, the good and the worse, but still I really have no idea.. See, how stupid I am... Hahahaha...

You know, I had so many obsessions and dreams that I barely could to count it.. :p
I build those dreams during my entire life, but so far I could only reach, well, let's say only 2,5% of it.. Pity me!! I do realize that there are so many reasons and conditions of mine that make these dreams haven't reached yet.. I admit that I still "enjoy" my present situation and refuse to stand from my "couch". Therefore, I am still a stupid lazy young lady, I said young lady because my age is raising.. Hehehe..

I once post in my facebook that the time of mine is ticking but I still not moving. Yup, not moving, at all.. What make it so pathetic is that despite my recognition of this condition, I still haven't take an action, just an action to make it happen, but I couldn't do it.. And I've got to admit that I kind of "jealous" with those who had recognized them selves and refuse to be controlled by the situations. Aaarggh, what a feeling..

Although, I realized, that I have so many people who stand behind my back, I just feel that I'm not strong enough to spread my own wings, instead I'm waiting for.. I don't even know what I've been waiting for.. Oh my God, what a silly person I've become.. Hmmm... Yet, I'm still trying to be positive here.. I know and so believe that everything is beautiful on its time.. So, I'll keep trying to build my own life and pursue my own happiness then I could spread my wings and fly away.. :)

Well, my intention in sharing this, is none other to "push" others not to doing the same "stupid" mistake like I did, then the dreams that we had is going to be realized soon.. God bless us all..!! ^^

2 comments:

Rizka Britania said...

aslmkm

dewii,, actually not so long ago i also posted an entri about movement, and changing of myself, just like yours. visit it if you dont mind rizka-britania.blogpsot.com

hehe..

wish we can spread our wings

dewi cahyu said...

Yup! I've read ur blog few days ago.. Dan aku juga udah posting tentang itu juga... Hehehe.. Aku cuman pengen "remind" my own self ajah since I haven't make any meaningful movements yet.. Jadi ya gitu deh.. :p

Anyway, thanks!! ^^