Welcome to my world!! :)

Hi!!
Welcome to my beloved blog, a place where I put all my thoughts into.. So, have a nice surf and enjoy!! :D

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Every Mom is Worth It

It's December 22, and it's a delightful day.. Yup, it is, especially for moms around the world who've been really dedicated for their family and intend to "neglect" their own needs. Yet, it makes me thinking about  the whole possibilities that might be appear and happen in the future of mine. Well, let's call it as a cliche thing but I think that we could not live easily as we wanted to be since, you know, God has His own way for us. I've been living and breathing for 22 years 'till now but still could not figure it out, at least what would I become in the next five years.. Hehe..

Being a mother is not easy, really not easy since we had to dealing with so many things that related with our family. A mother should "protect" them with love and care, and most situations, they give us the  most unconditionally love as if their own life was not really worth it. But you know what, a mother's life is much more precious than any diamonds in this world. Their life is really really worth it. Aaahhh.. I just can't imagine how my life would be, if my mother doesn't guide me. She's been always there for me, for better and for worse. Well, I admit that sometimes we argue about so many things and to be honest, I had this feeling, a "hate" feeling when those arguing wasn't ended beautifully. But hey.. That's the art of life and there is no doubt that I do really love my mom, and the more I breath and living my life, the more I realize that those things that she did to me is none other because she does really love me and wish the best for me..  :)

Therefore, I can't do anything to "payback". What I mean is that all the things she has done is really unforgettable and priceless, so I promise to my self that I just want to make her happy, for ever!! Love you so much, Mom.. Happy mother's day for every mom around the world!! :))

No comments: